среда, 7 ноября 2012 г.

Apple Story Mini Album

  I adore Fall. First of all because of the apples. I can not live without apples at all, it's true. This year we had a big harvest of apples, so I decided to keep these memories and made Apple Story Mini album.



  I used Mixable Sassy 8*8 Album by Clear Scraps. It has different edges and the mix of acrylic and chipboard cascading pages. One part of them is scalloped, the other are circles
 so that is why I love the effect of different design and textures.
  for the cover I used Fifi's Flourish chipboard  from 2Crafty and Leave Embellishment Clear Scraps



for the second page I used Birds in Tree 2Crafty too, love their funny look and they remind me the apples on the tree

  the flower is from Manor House Creations

here is 2Crafty Fern and one more Clear Scraps Leave Embellishment


This page is acrylic and I just daubed the splashes with Lindy's Starburst and then outlined them with marker  in an apple shape. Then I added 2 Crafty chipboard Swirly Leaf Tree
 I used Manor House flowers there, dabbed with Starburst too and Clear Scraps Butterfly embellishment decorated with FWAB Adhesive Pearls 100 Pack Antique Gold
  For background of this page I used Leaf 3rd Eye Stamp

 This funny owl is a 2Crafty Owl Chipboard

  TFW me today

11 комментариев:

  1. Обожаю в твоих работу многослойность, когда с первого раза и не поймешь, что и как! Волшебно просто!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Многослойность придаёт глубину каждой странице! Очень интересный эффект - как в колодец заглядываешь! забавная история про озорного поедателя яблок)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. his looks amazing, love all the chippies and all the gorgeous details too...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. класссссс, такой шикарный миник!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. какой красивый альбомчик!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. My goodness Elena this is absolutely adorable!! Have to scroll up and down to check out all the wonderful details!! Beautiful mini! Tee hee is your daughter 6 years old now? just love her grin! xoxo

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Очень милый, интересный яблочный альбом, с такой трогательной историей!!! Нравится.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения