суббота, 31 октября 2020 г.

Christmas Tree with Amazing Paper Grace Die

 It's me again, it seems I started coming too often, he-he. However it\s Saturday and it means I am here to share my new card for this week with Amazing Paper Grace Dies.


Picot Petite collection by Becca has 4 etched dies with regular forms - squares, circles ( I've used them in the 3 last posts), but 2 from the collection has elegant dies and one of them I used for today's project is S4 - 1072 Bed of Lace Etched Dies


  You see, it doesn't go as a tree however I attached 2 parts of the die and noticed that it reminds a Christmas Tree.


So I embellished the tree with jewels and pearls by BoBunny and place under the die cut the rose gold mirror cardstock and voila.


For my sentiment I cut out the word Joy from S5 - 430 Holiday Word Blocks Etched Dies from Christmas Cascade collection 


But what I have enjoyed most of all was to play with pink shades - from mirror to glitter.

  I hope you have a wonderful weekend .


1 комментарий:

Популярные сообщения