воскресенье, 3 января 2021 г.

You Are Enough Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Lovely Friends,

2021 has arrived and I believe it will be much better that the previous one.


It is My Mom's Birthday today, but my hubby is positive with Covid, so unfortunately I can not visit her, but I made this card for her.


To create this card I used S4 - 1072 Bed of Lace Etched Dies from Picot Petite by Becca , I have already used this die as a Christmas Tree, you can check it here, but it is obviously that this die set is so versatile.


For my sentiment I used one of  GLP - 219 Heart Felt Sentiments and love this little touch of gold here.



The die set has 3 awesome frame plates, that I use so very often for my cards, and they are great for placing the sentiment.


For this card I used beautiful papers by Maja Design from Miles Apart collection


Products used:

Spellbinders: 

S4-1072 Bed of Lace Etched Dies - 

GLP -219 Heart Felt Sentiments 

Platinum 6" Die Cutting and Embossing Machine

Glimmer Hot Foil System


Maja Design Papers  - Miles Apart 

2 комментария:

Популярные сообщения