понедельник, 24 сентября 2012 г.

September 2Crafty Blog post Reveal

Today is my turn to post at 2Crafty blog and I wanted to share just some sneaks with you. Please, follow the link and I would be very happy if you could leave some love for me there.

 Here are some pics for you:

and the second one:

 Don't forget to become a follower of 2Crafty blog and check on their 
Facebook page for more inspiration and news
  By the way I used Manor House Creations flowers for the second LO and I have some wonderful news:
they are opening the warehouse to the public, so stay tuned because you will have the opportunity to buy and save over 60%, even for international orders.

and one more,  I used Prima papers for this project from one of the previous Scraps of Darkness kit. and now 

If you haven't checked out our blog we are now on PINTEREST!
In order to celebrate this event we are having a "Pin to Win" contest!!!
   In celebration, we've started a new contest, Pin to Win. All you have to do is click the above button to follow us, visit our Scraps of Darkness Pin to Win board, and follow the instructions there (in other words, repin the kit picture and leave us a comment). You have from now until October 8th to enter!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения