воскресенье, 22 ноября 2020 г.

Elegant Holiday Glimmer Sentiments - Amazing Paper Grace

 Helo Friends,

such a   hard time I experience each time in November. No good news, however I keep on creating Christmas Cards with beautiful dies from Amazing Paper Grace.


I like using white color for my winter projects and combine it with gold, silver and red.


 I used a beautiful Elegant Holiday Sentiment Glimmer Hot Foil Plate , it determined all the cards details around it.


The gold foil is absolutely festive and Filigree Crescent Wreath on the red cardstock creates a beautiful framing for it .


I topped all the hot foil elements on the oval that I die cut with Picot Petite Ovals Etched  Dies 


The beautiful felt flowers I made using Cinch and Go Poinsettia die set 


I embellished them with beads and glitter, so simple and so nice.


Just a few touches of lace and here it i a festive soft card.


Products ised:

GLP - 194 Elegant Holiday Glimmer Sentiments 

GLP 197 Filigree Glimmer Wreaths Glimmer Hot Foil Plates 

Picot Petite Ovals Etched Dies

S4-960 Cinch and Go Poinsettia

Maja Design papers from Froideful Jul Collection

3 комментария:

Популярные сообщения