вторник, 14 октября 2014 г.

Winter Card - Maja Design

Good morning  Friends.
 We are enjoying warm sunny days here, but I have already started my Christmas preparations. A bit early for me, but since I have been to busy last year, so I decided to start doing Christmas card even in the summer, but frankly speaking it was too hot for creating them . 
So the first one is a very simple one.

Доброе утро.
Готовлю для вас новогодний проект,
а пока для разогрева простая открыточка, зимняя.

WinterCard_ElenaOlinevich 
I played with my all time favorite from Christmas collections by Maja Design - Vintage Winter Collection. These blue and white colors are more traditional for me, as they remind me about the snow winters and cold winds. 

Vintage Winter - моя самая любимая коллекция из новогодний у Майя Дизайн.
Есть и что повырезать, и цвета для меня зимние - синие, бежевые, белые.


Кроме того, возможно, фото не передает, но я использовала новый бисер примовский и глиттер.
Глиттер терпеть не могу, но тут решила его применить.
Вроде бы неплохо смотрится.
img_6359 

But more cards are coming and I will use all different colors for them ,as I have so many friends all over the world. Elena-sign  

5 комментариев:

Популярные сообщения