воскресенье, 15 июля 2012 г.

Scraps of Darkness True Romance Kit Reveal

if you came from Creative Scrappers blog , please go here to watch  their new 217 Sketch reveal.

  But today also is a reveal of Scraps of Darkness July Kit. It is called True Romance. Oh, it is so gorgeous and the color palette is awesome. Have a look at this

xm
picture

this time it features Prima Almanac and Websters In Love Collections, also Carta Bella Beautiful Moments Collection.  They are so reach and elegant. that is why I decided to make something special for the reveal using a brilliant sketch from Suepup. Have a look at this
It is so completed that you can just add your photo :)))

 For my LO I choose a pic of the flowers, that my DH and DD choose for me when our new born son has appeared. I adore white roses, they are so soft and delicate as the new borns. My daughter decided to add one more pink rose, and what a surprise this bundle looks pretty well. so I decided to keep those memories, as I can not keep these flowers fresh forever.


  I cut the paper on to 6 squares and distressed them, then I was playing with Lindy's Starburst mists (they are included into Color Add on this Time), adding some splashes and fussy cutting.
 To stretch the swirls I added  2Crafty chipboard  Corner Jacqui's Flourish, painted with Gesso and inking with Victorian Velvet and Tea Dye Ink Pads, then adding Stickles and Black Liquid Pearls.
Here are some close ups



  For more inspiration,  please, visit Scraps of Darkness  Kit club and see what our DT has prepared for you.

4 комментария:

  1. Amazing LO!! Love the music and piano key papers and your lovely flowers and techniques!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. stunning !! all the details and colours... I love this LO

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Просто очуметь! Твои странички такие сложные, многослойные и фактурные - супер!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. OMG! This one is so gorgeous and amazing! You are such an inspiration to others, you really are talented and artistic. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to witness you applauding creations.

    waikiki yoga hotel

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения