воскресенье, 9 сентября 2012 г.

My Birthday Post

Hello! Today it is my Birthday
 and today there is my introduction on Manorhouse Creations Blog. I am so happy to be a part of their Design Team and really lucky to work with these gorgeous flowers. So here it is my first project for my introduction


  I used there so many gorgeous flowers, here are some close ups:



  Of course, I used there texture paste, misting, paint, my favourite mediums.
I added 2Crafty corner border there.
and some FWAB products, it is FWAB Luke Flourish Bronze

which I covered with Gesso slightly


  I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers as there is a reveal of 225 skecth today too.
 and my winner of Creative Scraps blog hop is

Elena, texture , texture and more texture.........love it!!! beautiful design, kristine's book a book i reach for often......
ava

  Ava, please, contact me with your address for grabbing the prize.

15 комментариев:

  1. Fantastic layout!! Love the texture and the medium!
    And the flowers are beautiful!
    Happy birthday to you, hope you are having a lovely day!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Поздравляю!!!!!! Всего самого лучшего! Замечательная страничка, фантастические цвета и оттенки!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. С днем рождения! счастья, гармонии и любви! И пусть каждая мечта сбывается!:) Страничка как всегда поражает многослойностью и техничностью!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Елена с Днем рождения!!! Здоровья, счастья и вдохновения тебе!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Happy Birthday Elena!! wishing you all the best!! looooooooooooooooooove your layout!! its gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!! What a fabulous mixed media layout..so gorgeous and what amazing texture!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Happy birthday! Gorgeous lo!
    Those flowers are so pretty! What a perfect way to make the announcement on your birthday.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. gorgeous and so wonderful, and happy birthday. love your flowers

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Congratulations on making the Manor House DT - so deserved and they are so blessed to have your amazing talent on the team!! This LO is simply stunning!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Military Challenge Coins
    First of all happy birthday and the want to say all the pictures which you share are looking so attractive as you are.Thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Happy Birthday and congrats on the Manor House DT assignment, enjoy the journey.
    ava

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. My gosh - I missed your birthday darling!! Happy Happy belated one!! hope you hade a really lovely day and got spoiled real good by DH.
    Ahh love what you did to this challenging paper, absolutely gorgeous textures and details on this one. Bravo bravo Elena! Mwah!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения