вторник, 4 сентября 2012 г.

Summer experience

to start my post, I would like to thank you all of my new followers, who joined me during the Scraps of Elegance Blog Hop. thank you for all your warm words and time to write your comments. But I have only one prize, so there is the only winner:
Wow, such amazing, gorgeous pages. Your work with this kit is amazing!! Love the gorgeous flowers and mixed media work!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

  Thank you Tracey, please contact me to grab your prize.

Don't be upset those of you who has not won, because tomorrow Creative Scrappers is going to have Blog Hop too. so stay tuned , because I will have one more prize for you too.

  Today I would like to share with you my pages for Fabric Art Journal that I have started to make for Belarusian National Project  - Be inspired by Belarus, I am from Belarus and for local challenge blog we started this project sharing our history and national traditions.
the first challenge is connected with woven Belts, that were very popular for a long period of time since 18th century.
So we need to use some design that reminds this belt or fringe or tassel. here it is my project


  so I used our national design ribbons and blue cornflower - the symbol of Belarus.
also I printed the poem about the weaver by Maxim Baghdanovich, written in 1909, it is very beautiful and it is written in my native Belarusian language, not Russian. If I were a poet I would be able to express in English how it is beautiful.
  I strongly invite you to check on what our designers have created HERE.

 в Первом Белорусском начался очень интересный проект. я вас приглашаю, если не принять участие, то хотя бы посмотреть, что придумали наши дизайнеры и насколько я была удивлена их готовностью и креативностью прославлять национальное достояние Беларуси.

 а в блоге Сохраняя лучшее новый 42 скетч
и моя работа в качестве дизайнера

очень необычная для меня бумага MME, слишком яркая и , конечно, такой избегаю . но решила рискнуть, так что не обошлось без крсок, спреев, трафаретов , ну и так далее по списку.

  This is my work for Scraps of Darkness using Jamaican Sunset. this time I decided to try MME papers and their Indie Chic collection. it is unusual for me as they are too bright for me.  that it is why I added Gesso, paint, mist and so on ( listing my favourite mediums).
Here are some close ups:
I added the chevron mask that was in a kit and seed beads from the Creativity add on into the texture paste while it was still wet. and some embellishments from MME too.


thanks fro visiting me, and I'm waiting for you to come tomorrow on Creative Scrappers Blog Hop

2 комментария:

  1. these are stunning as always Elena!! all your creations are gorgeous!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Totally adore your mixed media page, another textural master piece! love how you incorporated so much of your Belarussian heritage into this page, it's absolutely awesome!
    Yes the second page is rather colourful for what I've come to expect from your style, but nevertheless, it's also very very beautiful and eye catching. It takes some really bold photos to stand up to the vibrancy of the papers and these pool shots really do the trick. She is adorable!
    xoxox

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения