вторник, 22 января 2013 г.

Manor House Designer's Spotlight

Today I am going to share with you one of the Layout that was featured during my spotlight at Manor House Creations blog.
   I have found a photo of my DD , taken almost 3 years ago. We bought her new shoes and pants and she asked me to make a photo. That is why I decided to use many flowers to strengthen this girly mood.

Это страничка для Manor House Creations. Я нашла фото, 3-летней давности, где моей дочке заплели крутую прическу ( а -ля Юлия Тимошенко), только на трех волосинах, плюс надели новые босоножки и штанцы. И чтобы поддержать этот девичий настрой, много-много цветов.

  I used Manor House flowers:
Glitter mini roses (pink & white), Sublime – cream, Gelato – Sherbet, Celeste – White, Hayley – white.
and some of MME papers and Webster's Pages embellishments that were in one of Scraps of Elegance Kit.


some Acrylic flowers, cut from the acrylic Sheet from Clear Scraps, that I embossed and colored it after

этот зеленый цветочек- вырезан из акрилового листа с помощью Big Shot, сделано на нем тиснение и прокрашен акрилом


and I used Dress form from Clear Scraps too, embossed and colored as well

акриловый манекен декорирован таким же образом



and I added Swirly Bird Branch chipboard from 2 Crafty



and made some random stitching

  I used the sketch Keeping the Best
скетч от Сохраняя Лучшее

спасибо, что заглянули
TFW

8 комментариев:

Популярные сообщения