четверг, 8 июня 2017 г.

Wedding Envelopes for Graphic45

Wedding season is coming. Beautiful dresses, many flowers, so many happy faces. All you can do is to create a beautiful wedding card or a gift wedding envelope. I like creating cards, but sometimes they can be a part of the main gift for the just married.


 Time to Celebrate collection is one of my favorite one, and it’s easy to create any project with it if it is anniversary, wedding or any special occasion card.

I like the colors it has, and I guess it’s quite feminine, especially for wedding.


I made 3 cards for Graphic45 blog, 2 of them are mostly in soft colors, for wedding, and the third one can be used for any occasion.

 This time I tried a new shape, a long rectangle , however I liked how it turned out.

To make it look more intricate I used Spellbinders Dies and made a lot of fussy cutting

I like the elegance the dies produce

The sentiments also look great at special frame dies




Supplies used:
Time To Celebrate 12x12  Pad
Time To Celebrate 6x6 Patterns and Solids Pad
Time to Celebrate Decorative Chipboard

Spellbinders Dies:


Prima Marketing Flowers

1 комментарий:

Популярные сообщения