четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

Positive Vibes Coloring with Spellbinders Stamps

It's me again, I guess you're surprised that I am doing this second day in a row to pop up and to share mu new post.

  Today I 've a bunch of so bright and colorful cards, it seems I''ve haven't done it for years

Well, you're right. I do love coloring, I haven't practiced it for ages, just simple coloring with the pencils. Oh, what a delightful time I had while coloring them


This awesome Stamp and Die Set by Spellbinders - SDS - 094 - Sunflower Cool Vibes by Stephanie Low, it has 3 stamps ( one is a quote) and 3 dies - great pair isn't it?


Normally I escape red color in my life, bu I couldn't resist to try it. and it was fun


I also tried the blue colors, and what I can say is that any color will look great with these stamps


I also tried 3 ways of using the sentiment - I stamped it on my blank card, on a small piece of white cardstock that I foam mounted and stamped and die cut. I like all 3 of them


I also die cut some sunflowers and colored them with the same pencils, and them mounted them for a more dimensional look


But each card looks different, though I 've used the same products


For one of my card I also added the stamping with the smaller die that reminds me the mandala, I like those little images too

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your comments. They mean a lot to me after I decided to renew my blog. I am happy that some of you still reads it.




PLATINUM 6 DIE CUTTING AND EMBOSSING MACHINE - 6
PLATINUM 6 DIE CUTTING AND EMBOSSING MACHINE - 6" PLATFORM
Shop at:
S1 | S2
TOOL 'N ONE
TOOL 'N ONE
Shop at:
S1 | S2
SUNFLOWER COOL VIBES BY STEPHANIE LOW STAMP AND DIE SET
SUNFLOWER COOL VIBES BY STEPHANIE LOW STAMP AND DIE SET
Shop at:
S1 | S2
Staz On Ink Pads - Jet Black
Staz On Ink Pads - Jet Black
Shop at:
S2
Prima - Mixed Media - Watercolor Pencils - The Basics
Prima - Mixed Media - Watercolor Pencils - The Basics
Shop at:
S2
Prima - Mixed Media - Watercolor Pencils - Soft Neutrals
Prima - Mixed Media - Watercolor Pencils - Soft Neutrals
Shop at:
S2
3L - Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Small Foam Squares - Black
3L - Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Small Foam Squares - Black
Shop at:
S2

3 комментария:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

    At least 160,000 men and women are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "water hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It's effective and it works every time.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) And now learn this weight loss hack

    you'll be 1-2 lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения