суббота, 7 ноября 2020 г.

Picot Petite Ovals Christmas Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Friends, 

This year I decided to create as many as possible Christmas Cards, so here is the  new inspiration with Amazing Paper Grace Dies 


I keep on playing with Picot Petite collection by Becca, this time with Ovals Etched Dies 


This die set includes 3 Picot Petite Ovals and a small inner oval, so it's a good chance to play with the layers.


So I did layering and enjoyed the process really. as I planned to showcase the more surface of the ovals so I placed them a bit not usual way - on the right the biggest oval and cut the part of it 


And on the left - the medium one. I also put some embellishments making them with S5 - 428 Holy Frame Gala Etched Dies , I used the birds, the ornament ball and 


Добавьте подпись
The sentiment and the snowflakes are from S5 - 429 Snowflake Splendor Etched Dies .

The evergreen branch is from Die of the Month November, you can check my previous post to see it.


The beautiful papers are from Maja Design - Vintage Frost Basics


Products used:

Amazing Paper Grace 
S5 - 433 Picot Petite Ovals Etched Dies 

S5 - 428 Holy Frame Gala Etched Dies 

S5 - 429 Snowflake Splendor Etched Dies 

Maja Design - Vintage Frost Basics

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения