вторник, 8 декабря 2020 г.

Fanfare Border Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Friends, it\s really frosty outside and I count the days when..., nit Christmas comes, but The Spring comes. I don't enjoy Winter at all, too cold for me, though the heat temperatures are not for me too, he-ehe.


So I am playing with watercolors and glimmer hot foil plates by Amazing Paper Grace.


I couldn't resits and tried a resist technique with Glimmer Hot Foil Plate - Fanfare border this time. I combined 2 kinds of foil : gold and opal, and then colored my background with watercolors Glitz Sea

 Opal foil works as the resist effect, and I like how it goes through watercolors.


Love how the background turned out.


I topped my sentiment from Heart Melt Sentiments Set on the glitter cardstock , that I cut out from the Bed of Lace Etched Dies Set

 And I even used one more frame from Holy Frame Gala Etched Dies Set , though it is a Christmas one, you can easily use for any other project.


Added many flowers, but when it is a mixed media card I can not stop to add many layers.


Products used:

GLP - 238 Fanfare Border Hot Foil Plate 

GLP - 218 Heart Melt Sentiments Hot Foil Plates 

S4 - 1072- Bed of Lace Etched Dies 

S5 - 428 Holly Frame Gala Etched Dies 

GLF - 014 Glimmer Hot Foil Roll -Gold

GLF - 034 Glimmer Hot Foil - Opal 

GLS - 001 Glimmer Hot Foil System 

JD - 091 Watercolors Set Glitz Sea by Jane Davenport 



1 комментарий:

Популярные сообщения