суббота, 12 декабря 2020 г.

Oh, Honey - Just Bee Cause Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Craters, hope you are enjoying your week end. I do and I am here to share with you my new card with Amazing Paper Grace Dies.


I don't like the insects at all, however I do like honey, and especially my kids enjoy it while having their meals with honey - the pancakes or just a bread with butter and honey.


So why not to create a greeting card with the bees.


I played with GLP - 237 Just Bee Cause Hot Foil Plates from Sweet Cardlets Collection and it was so fun to create honey combs on the background with the foil and then die cut some of them.


You can die cut some combs on the cardstock and  then use the base as a stencil if you put the patterned papers behind it.


This set of 6 plates includes  3 phrases, I used only one of them, a plate to create the honeycomb background with the foil, an awesome bee plate and a die accompany, a crown, 2 size hexagons dies and a wing die, isn't it marvelous and worth of possessing?
I have many ideas how to use it again.

Supplies used:

GLP- 237 Just Bee-cause Hot Foil Plate Die  Set

1 комментарий:

  1. Hi Elena, This is such a fun, cute card made with the Just Bee-cause glimmer plates! Love the colors and flowers!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения