воскресенье, 10 июня 2012 г.

Tutorial on altered bottle and handmade flowers

I've prepared the tutorial for you on how to decorate wine bottle and make your own flowers of ribbon, lace and burlap.





Enjoy your watching


here are other projects, where I used those tips. I use Scraps of Elegance May Kit and May sketch from Creative Scrappers
here are some close ups on flowers and lace trim

a tag with beaded organza flowers



and the last, but not new project , where I enjoyed playing with all those ribbon and lace




  So open your stash and don't be afraid to use all the ribbons, lace and offcuts that you have. they can add a uniqueness to your project, softness and delicate texture.

4 комментария:

  1. Beautiful work Elena! Love the bottle and thank you for the tutorial!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow...beautiful take on the sketch!! Your page is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Sketches!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. this is just sooo beautiful
    Thanks for playing along

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. WOW so many gorgeous creations! I love your take on the sketch, thanks for playing along.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения