среда, 15 апреля 2020 г.

IN Bloom Layout with simple doodling


  While the self distancing is the main process nowadays and since the travelling seems to be uncertain. So I know how to cope with it - to review the pictures taken during the time we spent or travelling or by the Sea.



  So I made a layout using 3 photos ( it was hard to choose the only one) but used the flowers ephemera by Crate Paper - from Maggie Holmes collection - Flourish.


I placed 2 photos on the vellum envelopes that I made using a WRMK punch board, I like the transparent feeling it brings.

But the most fun was to make a simple doodling around the flowers and leaves


I made a watercolor background  and used peach and light blue colors.


I made a hand written journalling to keep the memories we had that summer, and it matches the marker lines on the Chipboard sticker that I used for the title.


 So I miss the summer and the sea , indeed.


1 комментарий:

Популярные сообщения