суббота, 3 октября 2020 г.

Christmas Cascade Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Friends,

Today we have a very dull misty day, so the time to warm has come.

And I came here to share one more Christmas Card featuring Amazing Paper Grace dies


  I worked with a very unusual die - it is a Christmas Cascade Card Base Die, but for sure you can use it any time, not only for Christmas.


There are some tips on how to fix everything, but you can check it on Spellbinders YouTube here and it is quite simple.

  I like that the die set has 4 square etched and stitched dies and you can use it for any other project, even if it is not a cascade one. So if you have thought about purchasing a squares die set , so this is a bargain for sure.


also the die set includes a very amazing decorative piece, that I used to make a golden accent and hide a pull tab.


  You know, I like to create many layers on my cards, though I try to learn how to be minimalist too, but this time I played a lot with tiny details and layers, and mixed the snowflakes from Snowflake Splendor Etched Dies and the holy leaves and the birds from the die set I featured at my previous post - Holy Frame Galla Etched Dies 


I embellished the other rectangles with the same decorations, and I like how the small parts of it are seen in general.


It is combined perfectly with Maja Design papers - Home for the Holidays collection


I am sure it will be a most desired card for the Christmas among my friends




Have a Wonderful Weekend

1 комментарий:

Популярные сообщения