суббота, 19 декабря 2020 г.

Graceful Swan Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Crafters,

I've got a new card I made with Amazing Paper Grace dies using Sweet Cardlets Collection


Such a gorgeous Swan from GLP - 236 Graceful Swan Hot Foil Plate & Die Set


I played again with my Glimmer Hot Foil System Machine and just love how the pink foil looks at my card.


Depending on the light and the angle you can get different look, isn't it fabulous?


I make a hot foiling on anthracite cardstock of background pattern plate, cut it in to 2 pieces and placed them on my silver blank background.

There are 2 plates for swan, I used only one of them.

I also used GLP - 234 Sweet Blooms Border  , cut the florals out and colored them with the watercolors Set Brights 

And make the hot foiling of the blooms on the fuchsia cardstock to make a bright accent.


There are 2 sentiments that go in this set, I used the one of it - Gorgeous Inside and Out and it looks cool with silver foil on the dark cardstock.


Hope you have liked my card

and Happy Crafting during the December Week end.

Products used:

GLP - 236 Graceful Swan Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and Die Set 

GLP - 234 Sweet Blooms Border Glimmer Hot Foil Plate

JD - 042 Watercolors Set Brights

2 комментария:

Популярные сообщения