суббота, 23 января 2021 г.

Be Brave Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Friends, new Saturday - new card Inspiration from me with Amazing Paper Grace Dies


January almost passed so I can not wait when the Spring comes and play more and more with floral dies and patterns


To create this Card I made the simple paper flowers using S4 - 982 Cinch and Go IV ( that I used for my previous card in another way, you can check it here) and the new for me, that I have never used before S4- 995 Cinch and Go V. I combined the patterned paper  and white cardstock to create the flowers.


I adhered only the central part of the flowers, just adding a glue drop, so that the outer parts of the petals seem to pop up a bit.


But the main focus is a shaker that I made with S4 - 1072 Bed of Lace Die Set and filled it with the sequins and micro beads.



Spellbinders Products used:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения