четверг, 28 января 2021 г.

Shaker Card Tutorial - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Crafters,

I guess, you have noticed I like making shakers for my projects, so today I want to share a process.


To create this card I started with S5-405 Filigree Drop In Circlet Doily Etched Dies Set.


I started with fixing the Circle grid on my cardstock base at the right side.


Then I arrange the Filigree Inserts, I will use only them, so it's important to place them correctly using the Circle Grid.


I remove the Circle Grid and fix the Inserts with washi tape.


I die cut the Circle Grid on silver Glittered cardstock and I am going to use only the half of it, so I cut it in a half.



You need to repeat the die cutting the Inserts on 2 cardstock bases, and for an option, you can make one piece smaller .


After that I adhere shrink plastic on the backside of my smaller cardstock.


Then I adhere my cardboard leftover pieces, however you can use foam pads. It is important to cover the surface so that there is no space around the filigree part. if there is any hole, the sequins and microbeads, that I am going to add later, will spill out of the shaker.


Now I fill in the shaker with microbeads and sequins.


You can wipe the plastic with talk or any antistatic powder, so that the sequins won't adhere to the plastic and will flow easily in the shaker.


Here is the video how it looks like after the card is finished, and you can hear the sound of the beads.


I embellished the card with ready flowers and the flowers I made using S4-1015 Candlewick Rosebud Etched Dies. 


The silver leaves are from the same die set.


Supplies:

Kaisercraft Silver Glittered cardstock

Prima Marketing Flowers

S5-405 Filigree Drop In Circlet Doily Etched Dies 

S4-1015 Candlewick Rosebud Etched Dies

1 комментарий:

Популярные сообщения