воскресенье, 10 января 2021 г.

With Grateful Thanks Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Crafters.

We have a True Winter Weather outside, so much snow, everything is a real beauty.

But today I want top share a floral card, more a springy one that a wintery)).


I combined several dies to create this card but I really felt ion love with S5-405 Filigree Drop In Circlet Doily Etched Dies.



I made 3 doily circles from pink, gold and white cardstock. I used all 4 Filigree Inserts, however I used only 2 Filigree Outlines , so you may variate the number of them within a large circle inside.


I created these flowers with S4 - 867 Cinch and Go Flowers III, the die set has a beautiful leaf vine too.


I made hot foil for the sentiment from GLP - 219 Heart Felt Sentiments  and topped it on with the circle from Picot Petite Circles from S5 - 431 Etched Dies Set.

 I mixed only 3 colors for the embellishments and I like how they match each other perfectly.


I die cut 2 Inner Filigree Inserts on the base of my card, and I like this window effect too. 



Spellbinders Products used:
Amazing Paper Grace -

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения