суббота, 6 февраля 2021 г.

Bella Diamante Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello crafters.

There have been a new  release by Amazing Paper Grace - Die of the Month and I have already made 2 projects ( you can check the previous post here). But decided not to stop and created one more card with this awesome die set.



So I used only a half of the largest die from the set, it was unplanned, I damaged the other part and  cut it . So just a tip for you.

But I made the flowers with the die that comes in the set, and used floral patterned paper from Maja design to make them more sweet.


I also added the leaves from S4-1025 Sweet Cottage Flowers 


I only struggled with stamping on the mirror silver cardstock, and after heat embossed the sentiment to keep it safe from smearing.


I also added a few ready flowers, but hid them under those I've made with a die.



Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Supplies:

Papers: 

Tonic Studio Mirror Silver Cardstock

Keaycolor Old Rose Cardstock

Maja Design 6x6 paper Pad - Enjoying Outdoors, Miles Apart

Prima Marketing Flowers
BoBunny Stamp 

Ink - Versamark

Embossing Powder

Aceesoires: 

APG Die of the Month ( February 2021) 

S4-1025 Sweet Cottage Flowers 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения