суббота, 13 февраля 2021 г.

Hydrangea Spring card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Crafty Friends.

We have a real winter that I haven't seen there for the past 20 years or so: heavy snowing for the past month, freezing, and it was very beautiful, but now it is so hard to find a parking place for my car since the road services are failed to remove all the snow. It's dangerous to drive sometimes, so I am a bit tired of it and waiting so hard for the Spring.


so green, blue and white are my main colors for now.

 I enjoyed creating flowers from foam with S4-982 Cinch and Go IV, I like how the flowers get more than from paper.

 I combined different leaves from several die sets and used some oldie from my stash - S5 - 342 Tiara Rondelle.


And topped my card with ovals from S5-433 from Picot Petite Collection


Products used:

Patterned paper : Maja Design - Summertime

Dies: Amazing Paper Grace :

S4 - 982 Cinch and Go IV

S4-1025 Sweet Cottage Flowers

S5-433 Picot Petite Ovals 

S5-342 Tiara Rondelle 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения