суббота, 27 февраля 2021 г.

Filigree Facade Frame Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Craft Friends,

I've got such a great card to share with you today.


 a new collection Make a Scene has just been revealed and I chose the Filigree Facade Frame Die to play with for my current project.


I chose the colors that I don\t use normally at all burgundy fuchsia and scarlet red and it was a blast to mix them.


This Die set has 4  narrow rectangle inserts, and I used only 2 of them. I wanted to show scarlet mirror cardstock.

For the central Insert I combined it with 2 tones, love this effect.


 I accompanied the card with the sentiment from GLP - 219 Heart Felt Sentiments, just to add the gold tones.

Spellbinders Products used:

S6-167 Filigree Facade Frame

GLP - 219 Heart Felt Sentiments


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения