суббота, 13 марта 2021 г.

Rolling Alone Scene - Make a Scene Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Friends, I enjoy creating interactive cards with the new  Make a Scene collection by Amazing Paper Grace


This time I used S5-441 Rolling Alone Scene . Just a Note : To make this card you will need also a base die set - S6 - 165 Make a Scene Base 


I had such a fun while creating all these tiny flowers and creating the grass lawns


and especially this cute bicycle


The card easily folds  due to the base constructure, you can check it in my short video




The fact is that I used the colors that I normally escape in my life - orange and this shade of greens, however I wanted to create some kind of Spring or Easter project and I think it is a good choice.


Spellbinders Products used:

S6-165 Make a Scene Card Base 

S5-441  Rolling Alone Scene

Platinum 6" Die Cutting and Embossing Machine 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения