суббота, 29 мая 2021 г.

How to add a mixed media look to your cards

 Hello Friends,

I would like to share a tutorial I made for Amazing Paper Grace Encouragement Community on Facebook in April 2021.


So it is not seen obviously however I played with modelling paste and some color painting and would like to share with you some tips.


I started with die cutting the roundel with S5 - 446 Sweet Rondure Dies  in the middle of my cardbase and covered the backside with blue dots cardstock from Maja Design.


Then I placed some smaller parts of die cuts from the set. I used the negative and silhouette forms too.


I applied watercolors around the die cuts I placed.

Then using the stencil and the modeling paste by 13 arts  I created a texture on my background.


I added more of die cuts and added the color with the mists and my brush


and here what I've got




I like this texture on mu card





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения