суббота, 29 мая 2021 г.

Light the Way with Kindless - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Friends.

it's almost time to celebrate the Summer, however the news on my end are not very good. Almost all the flights are stopped and it seems I won't see the Sea this year. anyway I can imagine it with my crafty supplies



I am playing with the new released II Sweet Cardlets collection by Amazing Paper Grace, and for my this week post I chose GLP- 285 Shine Your Light  Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and Die set.


I like using Sea Light Images on my projects and this time is not an exclusion. So I made many hot foil images however I chose the one on the dark blue cardstock, added Maja Design Papers and here it is a sea inspired card.


I added gold foil glimmer and I like how it looks on dark denim and grey cradstock.


I like this glimmer effect, it depends on how the light focuses on the areas .


However I can't wait to use this set for my Summer mini albums, and hopefully with the pictures taken by the seaside.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения