вторник, 4 января 2022 г.

Amazing Paper Grace January 2022 Die of the Month Blog Hop


 My first project for 2022 is this set of lovely Coffee / Tea Lover. It was made with January Die of the Month - Amazing Paper Grace - Pop Up 3D Vignette  Coffee, Tea or Me set. Since I am a tea lover mostly, while creating the projects I imagined what a perfect cup is for me.


Dies for my creations today were supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 21 dies included in the Pop Up 3D Vignette Coffee, Tea or Me.



  I always dreamed to have a collection of white and blue cups so I chose this main color for my card.


I topped my cup full of flowers on the layers I created with the dies from the past collection.


and focused on the gold accents.


For 3D Vignetted I chose only gold and white, and a few drops of sage, to approach a spring feeling.


it is really an amazing idea with the cup and I love it  since you can make as many cards as you want to cheer your friend or to invite someone for a cup of coffee or tea.


Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace January 2022 Die of the Month – Pop Up 3D Vignette Coffee, Tea or Me
S5-458 Happy Anniversary Etched Dies 


For more Pop Up 3D Vignette Coffee, Tea or Me Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with Pop Up 3D Vignette Coffee, Tea or Me, the Amazing Paper Grace January 2022 Die of the Month!
View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month!

1 комментарий:

Популярные сообщения