суббота, 17 октября 2020 г.

Ho-Ho-Ho and Noel Cards for Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Friends,

One more Christmas Inspiration from me, regarding Amazing Paper Grace new dies - 


New dies from Becca - Holiday Word Blocks Etched Dies - are a perfect die to make a jewelry process on your project, and I am not kidding.


Those letters have the space that you can fill in with any color, so this is a good chance to play with the textures and colors.


  I used glittered cardstock for my background plates and it shines like jewels in on the letters.


  I focused on the blue and red and framed everything in pearl and silver colors.


To make the hexagon shapes I used Nestabilities Nested Clipped Squares Etched Dies


I like its festive look


Hope you have started making your Christmas Cards too, I feel so good that I have started it so long before as I have used to.



Spellbinders Dies Used - Amazing Paper Grace:

S5-428 Holiday Word Blocks Etched Dies Christmas Cascade Collection by Becca Feeken

 S4-1069 Nestabilities Nested Clipped Squares Etched Dies Halloween Collection by Becca Feeken,



1 комментарий:

  1. These cards are so soft and lovely! I love the nested clipped squares with the Word Blocks! Beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения