понедельник, 12 октября 2020 г.

Snowflake Etched Die Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Friends,

the rainy Autumn has come, so hope now it will be mush easier for me to craft while the weather is worse than it was 2 last months.

  And yes, I keep on preparing for Christmas .


  This time I played with S5 -429 

Snowflake Splendor Etched Dies Christmas Cascade Collection by Becca Feeken



Such a wonderful die set that includes 3 hexagon dies, and you can die cut a separate hexagon, or you use only the silhouette shape, as I did for my card.



Also I added the snowflake - one of three from the set, that I cut into parts.

The flowers I made from vellum using Holiday Word Blocks set .


Merry Christmas Sentiment is made from silver cardstock, and yes, it is included in the die set too.


Hope you have liked my card and thanks for stopping by,






1 комментарий:

Популярные сообщения