пятница, 30 октября 2020 г.

Stay Positive Layout - Maja Design

 Hi there, I am here to share my latest layout I made for Maja Design blog


It seems I haven't made the layouts for years, but mostly cards. Frankly speaking, I did, but haven't posted them there, still do hope to do it eventually.


So what I played with, for sure made some fussy cutting and then I added the rectangles doe cuts that I made using with s5-432 Picot Petite etched dies


It was fun to create these layers and I even added the die cuts that I made from Antligen , an oldie collection, that are left from one of my previous project. If you have missed it, it is here.


The most funny thing about this layout is that I made it soft and shabby, however my teenager girl hates pink and everything girly at the moment.


But I create layout for myself and to keep the memory how my kids grow fast.

The beautiful papers are from Maja Design Miles Apart collection:

Stay positive, Distance, Thinking of you, Keeping Busy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения