суббота, 26 декабря 2020 г.

Winter is Coming Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Merry Christmas Everyone, I hope you have enjoyed your time with your families and everyone is safe and healthy.

  I've got a new card to share with you today.


I played with the dies from Picot Petite Collection by Amazing Paper Grace  -

S5 - 432 Picot Petite Square Etched Dies  and S5 - 431 Picot Petite Circles Etched Dies


I used the square for the base and the circles for the cluster.


The beautiful papers by Maja Design from the new collection - Winter is Coming determined the composition and everything on the card.


I like the vintage colors and the dies made the accent on the paper.



Products used:

S5 - 432 Picot Petite Squares Etched Dies 

S5 - 431 Picot Petite Circles Etched Dies

S5 - 429 Snowflake Splendor Etched Dies

6x6 Winter Is Coming Paper Pad by Maja Design


1 комментарий:

Популярные сообщения