суббота, 16 января 2021 г.

You Deserve It Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Dear Friends,

it is so frosty and chilly outside, so I enjoy my Saturday at home.


 I decided to make a card with Amazing Paper Grace - Die of the Month ( January) , though I have already made a few samples with it, you can check them here


Mini 3D Vignette Valentines Mailbox  is so very beautiful, and you can easily use for your cards too.


I made a filigree die cutting on my card base, so as if it is a window, place the blue cardstock inside the card, and here you go with an amazing window effect. Then I created a frame with golden and blue cardstock, just removing the inner part.


To create the flowers I used the cream paper and Cinch and go IV dies 


Just love cream, blue and gold colors this time.

I also added a part of Filigree Drop In Circlet Doily, that I have already used for my previous card too


Spellbinders Dies used:

Amazing Paper Grace January 2021 Die of the Month - Mini 3D Vignette Valentines Mailbox

S4-982 Cinch and Go IV 

S5-405 Filigree Drop In Circlet Doily Etched Dies

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения