суббота, 22 января 2022 г.

Amazing Paper Grace | Classically Becca Collection Intro Blog Hop

 


Hello crafters,

days are getting longer and more day light brings more chances for crafting.

Today I am happy to take part in Amazing Paper Grace Blog Hop featuring new collection - Classically Becca.

The dies for my today's projects were generously sent me by Amazing Paper Grace.


I love the delicate dies and the intricate design they have. 
For my first card I used S5-492 With Love Regalia Card Builder Dies  


and accompanied them with the border from S4-1165 Romantic Slimline Borders 





But most of all I love the cute flowers from the main set and I placed them on the vines, and love the delicate feeling they bring.


My second project is that card holder that has the flaps. I made it with With Love Regalia Dies too.

and embellished it with the god vines and a ribbon.


I also added the flowers that I made with S4-1163 Cinch and Go Blossoms




Classically Becca Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: Classically Becca Collection.


For more Classically Becca Collection Inspiration

Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using the Classically Becca Collection!


Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on YouTube!

4 комментария:

Популярные сообщения