пятница, 4 февраля 2022 г.

Amazing Paper Grace February 2022 Die of the Month Blog Hop


 Hello crafters. Do you feel already the spring in the air? Though it is still February, I can't wait the spring time. So the new February Die of the Month by Amazing Paper Grace is a good way to start creating Spring inspired projects.

Dies for my creations today were supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 13 dies included in the Marvelous Medallion.


The possibilities to create with these dies are endless


For my card I started with die cutting the negative Medallion on my cardbase, then die cut 2 stripes and topped  them on the card.


The flowers that I made are included into the kit, and I love they have 2 sizes and 2 leave vines.


I finished it with the heat foiled sentiment from GLP - 218 Heart Melt Sentiments 


Mt second project is this little box



I used almost the same color palette


and love the elegance feeling as well as the freshness of these cute flowers.

Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace February 2022 Die of the Month – Marvelous Medallion
GLP - 218 Heart Melt Sentiments 



For more Marvelous Medallion Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with Marvelous Medallion, the Amazing Paper Grace February 2022 Die of the Month!

Visit Kate Skonieczna
Visit Joanna Wisniewska
Visit Patricia Manhire
Visit Agnieszka Posluszny
Visit Elena Olinevich ( you are here)
Visit Anita Kejriwal
Visit Katarzyna Bobrowska
Visit Tracey Sabella
Visit Robin Clendenning
Visit Rajni Chawla

The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during February 2022, Marvelous Medallion along with other membership perks.

View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:
 


Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on YouTube!

6 комментариев:

  1. Such a beautiful uplifting card and your basket is delightful! So very pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Pg slot สล็อต เว็บตรงเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ แตกง่ายจ่ายจริง แจกหนัก แตกหนัง กับ เว็บ pg-slot.game ของเรา ที่กำลังมาแรง แซงเว็บเกมอันดับต้น ๆ ไปหมดแล้ว สมัครสมาชิกได้แล้ววันนี้ pg slot

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. รีวิวเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ Destiny of Sun And Moon จากค่ายเกมยอดฮิต MEGA SLOT โบนัสเงินรางวัลแตกง่าย แจ็คพอตเงินรางวัลสูง มีโอกาสการได้รับรางวัลใหญ่อย่าง MEGA WIN ได้ในตลอดการเล่น

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. These papers look amazing this is one of the best papers I have ever seen. The design looks perfect you did an amazing job. I was wondering if I could make the same. If someone knows the best fumigation service providers then let me know because I want it.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. เว็บ สล็อต ออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ในทวีปเอเชีย เป็นเว็บออนไลน์ ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่1ของไทย ระบบน่าไว้วางใจ pg slot เล่นได้ จ่ายจริง ไม่มีต่ำ ฝาก-ถอน เร็วทันใจเล่นง่ายไม่ยุ่งยาก ทำเงิน ได้จริง

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения