пятница, 22 июня 2012 г.

2 great news

I am happy to announce to be part of 2Crafty Design Team. I joined so many talented ladies from all over the world, it is a great honour for me. My term will start in August, and I it is so great finally join a chipboard team company.

  Here are the other ladies, who will work alongside with me: 
Vicky Alberto – Canada (Guest Designer)
Linda Eggleton – Australia (Design Team Member)
Kelly Foster – USA (Design Team Member)
Marilia Lopes – Brazil (Design Team Member)
 Leonie Neal-Dawson – Australia (Design Team Member)
Elena Olinevich – Belarus (Design Team Member)
Keren Tamir - Canada (Design Team Member)
Chantal Vendenberg- Australia (Design Team Member)

RETURNING DT MEMBERS

Di Garling – Australia (Design Team Coordinator)
Fiona Johnson – Australia (Team Member)
   We have been offered to choose a generous amount of chippies , the choice was so difficult because there are so many great designs, you can check it there.  I can not wait to start working with them and share my work with you also on 2Crafty blog.


  the second news are great and a little bit sad for me. Today it is a reveal day of Scraps of Darkness Kit
 it is sad for me , because my DT kit is still on the customs and I can not share with you my projects. But I hope it will arrive soon , so pleas, stay tuned, for a little inspiration from me. now you can check what gorgeous projects our DT ladies have prepared for you.
  The kit is called White Rabbit
 it includes incredible paper from 7 Dots Studio's Wonderland collection, designed by Anna Dabrowska aka Finnabair and Bo Bunny's Weekend Market collection, they are so gorgeous. This kit is so versatile that you can push your creativity in any way it will leads you.
  The Add ons perfectly complement the kit. I can not wait any more for my kit, just damn the customs, but I want to receive it right now, because I have so many ideas how to use this treasure.
  You are welcome to visit Scraps of Darkness, as you won't find such stunning works elsewhere.

4 комментария:

Популярные сообщения